February 19, 2013

May Arts Design Team Announcement

Hello everyone and welcome to another week. February is a great month and I'm excited to share with all of you some wonderful news.

Recently I was talking to Bethney from May Arts and I'm thrilled to announce that I am a part of their new design team. I'm beyond blessed and tickled pink about this wonderful opportunity and I hope to share with you some great projects.

Take a hop on over to the May Arts blog to see the entire announcement filled with great team members and a giveaway too.

I look forward to working with this amazing company again and I hope you will all join me on the May Arts journey.

Until next time
Toodles

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just received my first order of May Arts ribbon. I look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy this is kindа of off topic but I was
    ωanting to κnow if blogs uѕе WҮSIWΥG editors
    оr іf you haѵе tο manuallу code wіth HΤML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    Also visit my web site; www.lgtensunits.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I really appreciate what you have to say

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...